Friday, January 4, 2013

Oh Baby - Week 32

Total Weight Gain: Up about 14 lbs. Which I can live with, but it sure is hard seeing that scale creep up. But I am starting to have a lot to do with that increase, I have eaten almost an entire DQ cake by myself in the last 5 days.

Maternity clothes:
I am actually wearing a non-maternity sweater dress today. Looks a little different than before but hey that's ok!

Stretch Marks:
Not right now...I'm sure they're coming any day now...

Best moments:
Starting to paint the nursery and celebrating my 30th birthday just me and the little guy while the big man slept off his flu.

Movement:
Baby J is getting huge. I definitely know when he is waking up from his many naps. It is also getting funny because he likes to snuggle way up high when I sleep and I have to wiggle him down when I first get up in the morning. 

Food Cravings:
Nope.

Food Aversions:
Also, none.

What I miss:
Reaching for things on the ground, bending over without pain, not being winded from the stairs, being able to put on shoes/boots with ease...but I'm not complaining! I am seriously going to be sad when this is over.

Nausea/Vomiting:
Nope!

Symptoms:
Starting to get anxious about not having much time left. I can't believe how fast everything is going. 
Labor signs:
None. I keep reading that I will get braxton hicks soon but haven't had any yet!

Gender:
Baby Boy J

Belly Button:
Still sticking out.

Wedding Rings:
Fitting ok but getting very dry skin all over my hands and arms so there is a bit of a rash there too.

Sleep:
I officially moved to our guest room while Ross got the flu. I probably won't be going back...I keep hearing how bad this flu season is so I just want to keep as rested and hydrated as I can to try to keep the flu far from me!

Wisdom: I'm down to my bi-monthly appointments now. Things are getting real. We tour the hospital Monday and I have two baby classes and a Dr. appointment next week. Things are no joke anymore. I'm installing the car seat at one of the classes and it'll be in there for good! Yikes! If I can give wisdom it's that don't leave everything to the last minute or you'll want to cry like I do!

2 comments:

  1. Will you post a belly picture please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, just for you. ugh. I will text you a funny picture of my belly the other night too.

    ReplyDelete