Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Sunshines and Creeps - Tuesday Style


  • Sunshine to getting back to the gym. It has helped my back immensely. 
  • Creep to being so huge that I get the sympathy eyes from all strangers I come across when I tell them I still have three weeks to go. I am getting huge. 
  • Creep to swelling starting to set in as well. My feet are flattening out and my legs/ankles are starting to get very puffy.
  • SUNSHINE to the snowstorm avoiding us here in GF. I can't believe we got so lucky. It stayed nice here one more day and we were able to take Cooper dog to doggie daycare to get some exercise and his nails trimmed up.
  • Creep to the cold returning tomorrow. Oh well, soon it will be spring, which is my favorite time of year!
  • Sunshine to my wonderful shower this weekend. I wish I would've taken more pictures with everyone but I was having such a good time I didn't even think of it until almost everyone left! Short (practically pictureless) post to come.
  • Sunshine to Kristen taking some informal maternity pictures for Ross and I. I just wanted some photos to remember this time by. The poor girl got a real taste of what it was like taking our wedding photos. We aren't the most photogenic couple. :) I can't believe it is the last three weeks of just my hubby and I and I am cherishing it! 
  • Sunshine to getting the nursery almost all set up. Should have it ready to go this week, fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment