Saturday, January 12, 2013

Sunshines and Creeps


  • Sunshine to this week flying by. We had a lot going on this week and I have been super busy at work so it is seriously making my last 40 days before baby go very fast
  • Sunshine to (ALMOST) being done with all the painting in baby's room. All we have left is to go back and fix my mistakes. I am done with the furniture except I need to get a couple coats of poly on top of the paint. Creep to having to park our cars outside during freezing rain because I wasn't done with it yet. I'll have to finish up the last two coats in baby's room. Hopefully it'll have lots of time to air out in there!
  • Creep to a little someone waking me up at 3 kicking my insides so hard it woke me up!
  • Creep to wanting some really good ribs after watching pitmasters all morning!
  • Creep to blizzard Gandolf going on right now.
  • Sunshine the weekend :) DOUBLE SUNSHINE to Ross having it off!

No comments:

Post a Comment