I am so having "one of those days". Last night I accidentally washed a new dark pink work out top with my white delicates. Which wouldn't be a huge deal except one of my favorite sweatshirts and long sleeve workout tops were in there. Ugh. I have soaked the clothes and washed them four times now. Still se pink. It may be time to think about redying my white workout top pink or blue or something :( this caused me to stay up so late (like hours past my bedtime). Then I was just falling asleep and a storm hit and I had to race around our house to close the windows.
Now this morning I was on my way to work and G's daycare bag fell over in the car and his bottles spilled and I lost about 2.5 oz of G's milk for the day. This is incredibly traumatizing as any breast feeding mother knows. So I guess I'll be spending a little extra time with my milk machine today.
The saving grace of the day is that I'm headed to a friends house for dinner tonight. I'm excited! I haven't seen her in too long. Here's hoping I don't fall asleep on her!
Have you ever tried Biz? It's my miracle laundry fixer, though I've never tried to use it to reverse dyed clothes. I only buy the liquid and then I soak my clothes in a bucket of hot water and the Biz for at least a day, if not 2-3. It might work. Sorry you've had a rough 24 hours - Love you!!!
ReplyDeleteI have the Biz powder which I had never heard of until baby. That stuff is WONDERFUL! Where do you get the liquid??
ReplyDeleteOn a side note Zout is the most wonderful stain remover I have ever used. It get's poop stains out of all G's outfits.