Friday, July 26, 2013

Sunshines and Creeps


  • Sunshine to milder weather which permits me to take baby G outside more often.
  • Creep to forgetting my pumping bottles again on Wednesday. That seriously put a damper on my day and I had to wait for Ross to bring them to me, boobs. were. exploding.
  • Creep to turning into a crotchety old lady. A child was sitting in his parents' car (and by sitting in the car I mean he was hanging out the window of his parents' car) and throwing things at passing cars. It, of course, hit my windshield. I am not sure what it was but it made quite the noise. I must note that I was fairly impressed he had such good aim, but I called the cops on them anyway. That kid needs a little talking to, clearly his parents weren't going to do it, and he is going to cause an accident or do something to someone's car.
  • Sunshine to daycare having a lemonade stand today. I bet it will be adorable! They're raising money for school supplies for needy children. How fun is that?!
  • Sunshine to this week being over. I'm in desperate need of a reset. G is constantly having blow outs and I really can't take washing another poopy item today (here's hoping he gives me a little break). I'm trying a new type of diaper today so we'll see how it goes.
  • Sunshine to trader joes. I so wish we had one nearby. I am currently loving their kalamata olive hummus. YUM!
  • Sunshine to a weekend with my boy! I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment