Total Weight Gain: Up about 14-15 lbs. It is hard to know exactly, the gym scale says one thing the Dr's says another.
Maternity clothes:
Trying to wear as many as I can! Get the last 40 days of use out of them!
Stretch Marks:
Sadly I think I saw a few this morning.
Best moments:
We had another Dr's appointment this week, this marks the beginning of the end! We are down to appointments every other week now. It is so much fun hearing baby J's heartbeat and knowing that it's happening just inside your belly!
We also finished painting the nursery furniture this week! Yay!!!! Things are coming together.
Left to do for the nursery:
- Order the name letters, I worked with a lady I found on the internet and picked out my font now I just need to pull the trigger.
- Order the art prints - from etsy of course :)
- Order the crib and crib mattress (right now he seriously has no where to sleep the poor guy)
- Get the changing pad cover and crib skirt from my friend Sharee
- Then just wait and see what else we think we need from there!
Movement:
Last night baby woke me up at 3 with all his shenanigans in there! He is getting so big and strong!
Food Cravings:
Nope.
Food Aversions:
None.
What I miss:
Sleeping.
Nausea/Vomiting:
Nope, not enough room in my tummy for that business.
Symptoms:
My skin is still VERY very dry. I tried Eucerin this week (which I have resisted until now because I remembered it being very oily) but man it worked like a charm! It has spread to my face now though so I need to step up my moisturizing routine there as well.
Labor signs:
None. Hoping those stay away for awhile still!
Gender:
Baby Boy J
Belly Button:
Bluck.
Wedding Rings:
Fitting ok.
Sleep:
I sleep pretty great until about 3. Then I'm up pretty steadily for the rest of the night. I am starting to get a taste of what exhaustion is really like.
Wisdom: Try not to get too worked up about things you can't control. I have been worried about how big baby is...At our ultrasound during week 33 we were told that he is already 4lb 11 oz! Keep in mind that my weekly update from whattoexpect.com said that baby should be just breaking the 4lb mark that week. This had me stressed last week. BUT what can I do? Put baby on a diet? Hope he stops growing like a good little healthy boy? No way! Just go with it.
Also on a fun note at the ultrasound our tech pointed out that he already has hair :)



No comments:
Post a Comment