Yay! This has been a very fun week, I'm feeling great and we got to share the news!
Total Weight Gain:
Feeling a little thicker...not too bad yet, all my clothes fit just fine, just a little bit tighter.
Maternity clothes:
Just the normal clothes, and they're fitting almost the same.
Stretch Marks:
Nope.
Best moments:
Telling my mom and dad our news! I had already told my mom but it was fun telling my dad. His face looked very confused, it probably didn't help we did it in a bar while waiting for our buffalo wings. We packed up a little gift bag and had said that we had a gift thanking him for all their help with Sophie while we moved this summer. Really it contained a Grandpa's little buddy and a Grandma onesie, a picture frame with the first sonogram and a Berenstein Bear's Children's book, these were always my favorite growing up. I can't wait to share them with our baby.
Movement:
Nope, none.
Food Cravings:
This week I was craving ramen noodles and english muffin pizzas!
Food Aversions:
Meat, I don't really ever want meat, it is too filling and I start feeling sick when I eat too much in one sitting.
What I miss:
sleeping through the night and having a cold beer on a hot day.
Nausea/Vomiting:
Brushing my teeth is a struggle, my gag reflex is in overdrive. I don't brush them as well as I normally do that's for sure!
Symptoms:
Feeling a little more awake than usual. I am hoping the crabiness has disappeared. Now the work starts!
Labor signs:
Nope
Gender:
Only 9 weeks until we find out!
Belly Button:
Innie!
Wedding Rings:
On!
Sleep:
Well, I know how to sleep, but my body isn't staying asleep anymore.
Wisdom:
It is so fun getting to finally share the news with family and friends. It is scary not knowing how they'll react. The news put my dad into overdrive on our house, the next day our garage was fully insulated.



No comments:
Post a Comment