Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Oh Baby - Week 29


Total Weight Gain: The gym's scale has disappeared again so luckily I'm off the hook for weighing myself this week. Definitely up though!

Maternity clothes:
Got plenty! It's nice to feel like you still have options to wear.

Stretch Marks:
Nope. Oiling my belly at least daily!

Best moments:
Starting to get working on Baby J's nursery. I haven't done much other than clear out the room, but I'm going to start picking paint this week! We also had our labor prep class and Ross had to wear a belly suit and give me a message, so that was glorious. 

Movement:
He is definitely getting bigger and bigger. I am finding myself much thirstier and hungrier than ever before!

Food Cravings:
Nope.

Food Aversions:
Also, none.

What I miss:
Not having a huge belly that makes moving around difficult.

Nausea/Vomiting:
Nope!

Symptoms:
Heartburn is starting to get stronger and stronger. 

Labor signs:
No, thankfully!

Gender:
Baby Boy!

Belly Button:
Shallow as can be.

Wedding Rings:
Getting tighter.

Sleep:
I sleep well early in the night then about 12:30 I'm up and down for the rest of the night.

Wisdom: I have a friend who didn't do the labor prep class. I am such an information junkie that I couldn't skip it. If there is information out there I need to have it. However, if you're going to tour your birthing unit then you could probably get away without doing it. Much of the information we got was in all the regular books. So just think about how much you really feel like you need to know and go from there. A lot of people out there like to just go with the flow and that would probably work just fine because there isn't much you can change about how your labor goes anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment