Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Oh Baby - Week 30

Week 30 recap! 

Total Weight Gain: The gym's scale has reappeared but I didn't have a chance to go on it today. I will tomorrow. It has become an obsession.

Maternity clothes:
I decided to break down and get another pair of jeans, with a demi band, don't do it! The full band is way more comfy, the other one just digs into your belly the whole time plus it is think so it really digs in there good compared to the thin spandex for the full panel!!

Stretch Marks:
Nope. Oiling my belly and it's so sexy, just ask Ross...

Best moments:
Nothing too spectacular baby related this week. Ross and I actually went out and had a real date this past weekend. We went out to eat at the best place in town (in my opinion anyway...) and then saw Lincoln. Which was a wonderful movie however I am now regretting that I didn't twist his arm into seeing Twilight. 

Movement:
He is getting huge in there. I can feel him try to roll over and get stuck and sometimes having to turn back around the way he came. 

Food Cravings:
Nope.

Food Aversions:
Also, none.

What I miss:
BENDING OVER! Ugh, it is getting to be a struggle. And it is so uncomfortable when I have to pick something up off the ground. I can't imagine what this will be like when we have our second!

Nausea/Vomiting:
Nope.

Symptoms:
Nothing too bad. Heartburn is the most frequent.

Labor signs:
No, thankfully!

Gender:
Mr. J

Belly Button:
Officially out. Boo.

Wedding Rings:
Getting snug but on and off every night!

Sleep:
I still sleep well early on in the night but then wake up to pee around 2 and now I have been waking up a lot because I have so much on my mind that I can't get back to sleep.

Wisdom: Gather advice from every source you can. Mommies have the best advice and tips you would never think of on your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment