Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Oh Baby - Week 28


Happy Third Trimester to me! 

Total Weight Gain: About the same as last week I would imagine

Maternity clothes:
Check!

Stretch Marks:
Nope. But my SIL said hers didn't come until month 8 so I'm still vigilant!

Best moments:
Getting a few more baby items.

Movement:
Things are getting a little uncomfortable if I try to bend over too much. He is sure getting big!

Food Cravings:
Nope.

Food Aversions:
Also, none.

What I miss:
Wine during the holidays. Oh how I love my wine.

Nausea/Vomiting:
Nope!

Symptoms:
Gums are finally not really bleeding and I haven't had a nose bleed for about two weeks! Thank goodness!!!!!

Labor signs:
No, thanks for cooperating baby J.

Gender:
Baby Boy!

Belly Button:
Ugh. Sore subject. Not an outie yet but I couldn't consider it an innie either!

Wedding Rings:
Fitting fine most of the time, sometimes they're a little tight.

Sleep:
I got my friend's pregnancy body pillow this week. I haven't tried it yet but am hoping to soon! Ross will definitely be out of the room then! There will be NO room in the bed for him at all.

Wisdom: I don't have much wisdom this week except I am starting to mourn the end of the second trimester because I know that hard times are to come. This belly is already getting so big and uncomfortable it is hard to bend over or do anything that involves crouching or bending. But starting the third trimester is a wonderful feeling, knowing our baby boy will soon be making his big debut into our little family, whether our pups are ready for him or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment