Friday, November 30, 2012

Sunshines & Creeps


  • Sunshine to Friday. It couldn't come any faster this week! 
  • Double Sunshine to finally feeling like I'm over my sinus infection. I can now stay out of bed past 9:30 and not feel like I'm slowly dying.
  • Sunshine to starting the third trimester this week. Creep to being terrified that it means our little boy is coming very quickly and we're not ready for him. Plus I'm not ready to be done being pregnant yet. He is still doing just fine in there and he can stay there for awhile if it's up to me!
  • Sunshine to finally finishing up all our apple dehydrating last night. It has been a very long process to get like 50# of apples dehydrated. Plus apples are my dogs' favorite snack and they go NUTS when I'm trying to do it. Ross was able to help the last couple times and it actually turned into one of my favorite little hobbies with him. We should've started that earlier!
  • Sunshine to buying our stroller & car seat last weekend! One more thing checked off the list I guess. Creep to how much it cost. Someone, I forget who now, told me they heard of someone buying a package of diapers after each prenatal appointment to help offset the cost for when baby comes! How smart, I am going to get some in the next week to start my stockpile! I guess we will need them...or so I have been told.
  • Sunshine to an impromptu visit from Kristen last weekend! Creep to my RIDICULOUSLY unkempt house that is definitely not toddler proof! What a wake-up call. K for your information the house is much cleaner now so come back and visit. I even vacuumed up all the dog hair. How embarrassing! It did get my lazy butt in gear though.
  • Sunshine to my second favorite craft show of the year tomorrow! If you are in the Forx come check it out! I'm hoping to get some cute baby stuff. Because I don't have enough right?! Bonus, I get to go to water aerobics first and then am meeting my friend Jenny who is going to bring us Starbucks for the line!
  • Creep to trying to plan finances for when baby comes. It is really dawning on me how much this baby is going to cost. So we will be putting him to work to make some extra cash right away. Maybe we'll charge people $5 per holding session and $1 per kiss :) I'm sure the grandparents will pay up, not sure if anyone else would though. It is a good thing I am a food hoarder so we won't have to buy groceries because we won't be able to afford any come February! 
  • Sunshine to CHRISTMAS!!! I love the Christmas season and it could not come fast enough! We are going to pick out our tree tonight or tomorrow and I am SOOOO excited! We have the rest of our decorations up, just missing our showpiece!

3 comments:

  1. I love your tip on diapers. Will have to remember that for someday. And I hear you on the cost-thing. We are not having kids for awhile and I am already freaking out over how much they cost! I saw in this week's paper than the average child costs $235,000 before age 17. Scary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What stroller/car seat did you get? You should do a post on your bigger baby items that you got and why you got them so you rest of us can just copy you when it's our turn.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll get on that! The stroller/car seat is the only thing I'm really splurging on!

    ReplyDelete