Saturday, November 17, 2012

Oh Baby - Week 10


Well - I finally made it. This has been one HECK of a struggle waiting to get to the Dr. but today we finally made it and THERE IS A BABY IN THERE! Holy smokes this has been a roller coaster! I have been convinced for the last two weeks that our baby stopped developing BUT we saw him today and his little heartbeat too! It has been especially tough because ALL my symptoms just disappeared one day. It was so strange and so scary and now, luckily it was all unfounded.

This week baby is the size of a prune.

Total Weight Gain:
Maybe a pound or two. Not much. Yay!

Maternity clothes:
Just the normal clothes, and they're fitting about the same.

Stretch Marks:
Nope.

Best moments:
Our first Dr. appointment and seeing baby J for the first time!! Got our first snapshot too!

Movement:
Not yet, just waiting for the moment! He didn't move for the ultrasound so he must get laziness from me :)

Food Cravings:
Nada!

Food Aversions:
Nil.

What I miss:
sleeping through the night.

Nausea/Vomiting:
Nope, gone. yay!

Symptoms:
Back pain sometimes....from sitting too much

Labor signs:
Of course not yet.

Gender:
Only 10 weeks until we find out!

Belly Button:
Innie!

Wedding Rings:
On!

Sleep:
I can't sleep...ever. Ugh.

Wisdom:
Find a doctor you love, I love mine and she made waiting SO worth it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment