skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Oh Baby - Week 24
Total Weight Gain: Up about 7 lbs. I think. Depends on the time of day and what I'm wearing. When I really want to feel good about myself I weigh myself on my way to water aerobics just in my swimsuit :) cheating I know.
Maternity clothes:
Loving them.
Stretch Marks:
Nope.
Best moments:
Movement:
I have never felt him moving around a lot. I think he is facing backwards and I believe he's on the back side of the placenta so he really has to kick or punch, or headbutt me for me to notice I think.
Food Cravings:
Not really. I just always want something I don't have. This week I wanted french onion dip. Ross had to go to the store for the ingredients. I love my hubby.
Food Aversions:
None.
What I miss:
Wine. We're headed to my mom's birthday party and I could really use a glass of wine at the party!
Nausea/Vomiting:
Nope!
Symptoms:
Crazy dreams. I have them all the time, which is kind of fun! However, last night's dream was NO FUN! Why, because I dreamed I had a pet dolphin. A really cute mustached dolphin. Who was friendly and snuggly and fun. We did all sorts of fun things together. THEN I woke up. I realized I didn't have a pet dolphin and I instantly hated my life. Preggo dreams aren't fair.
My bladder is also starting to feel very small and squished again. We still have over three months to go!
Labor signs:
No, thank GOODNESS!
Gender:
Bouncing Baby Boy
Belly Button:
Innie for now...the Dr. did tell us that even if you become an outie during pregnancy it goes back in. So that really relieved my fears and I don't really care so much anymore. I just didn't want to be an outie for life!
Wedding Rings:
Fitting fine.
Sleep:
I am not sleeping well through the night, but it really isn't bothering me as much anymore. I don't feel as exhausted as before.
Wisdom: Get some compression hose! I won a pair at a mommy class and got them today. They feel wonderful and are supposed to increase circulation and reduce swelling in the legs and ankles! And anything I can do to ward off nasty varicose veins I'll take! I think I may get another pair!
No comments:
Post a Comment