Friday, November 2, 2012

Sunshines and Creeps


  • Sunshine to going to Bismarck this weekend! Yay!
  • Creep to driving in potentially crappy weather to Bismarck. Boo.
  • Sunshine to Ross's mom for watching Cooper dog for us this weekend. I am excited to get Sophie back this weekend as well. I keep telling myself that I am going to make the dogs sleep out in the garage in their kennels...I hope I follow through with it. Sophie will come back pretty dirty from the farm so that will help me force her off the bed! I must say I liked a dog free night last night. It was so nice not getting barked at all night and getting a few things done without even thinking about them (what will it be like with a baby and never any nights off! Can't ignore a screaming baby like you can a barking dog!)
  • Creep to really really dry itchy skin.
  • Creep to a water aerobics crasher who really shouldn't be coming to my water aerobics. It is very sad every time I see him walk in the door.
  • Sunshine to Friday. I really needed it this week. I have been so confused as to what day it is all week, it is nice Friday is finally here.
  • Sunshine to Menard's finally getting in our shelving brackets. Creep to it taking so long, double creep that they sat in back for a day and a half before they put them on the shelf. 
  • Sunshine to getting fitted for compression hose this morning. They're supposed to help with circulation and reduce swelling in your legs as you get bigger and bigger. I won a free pair at the hospital at my last baby class, so DOUBLE FREE SUNSHINE!
  • Creep to making my cream of wheat this morning but it turning out very wrong...something caused the milk to curdle instead of turn into creamy goodness. It was sad washing it all down the drain.
  • Sunshine to walking into my office this week and finding a bag of maternity clothes, two bags actually! I love having great friends willing to share!
  • Sunshine to another wonderful friend willing to share their baby swing for baby J, I'm super excited to save on that expense! Everyone says to share those kinds of things because babies aren't in them very long so that is one place I am happy to borrow over buy!
  • Creep to trying to plan parties from another town and having to leave it to your brother and father. I am an UBER control freak and it has been really hard letting go of the reigns on my mom's 60th birthday party. I feel like everything will go wrong, I know it won't, when I'm not in charge. Plus I really like to know it is all my fault if it does go wrong, rather than wishing I could have done it and done it right. I know, I have issues to work on (but I'm sure I'm not the only one).
  • Sunshine to 110 days to due day!

No comments:

Post a Comment