Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Oh Baby - Week 23


Not the greatest bump picture...but seasonal!

Total Weight Gain: Not sure exactly but getting up there. Somewhere around up about 5-6 lbs. according to the scale at the gym.

Maternity clothes:
Still wearing them almost exclusively. I have some clothes that are just up a size and they work well for pants, as I refuse to buy too many preggo pants. 

Stretch Marks:
Nope. Still faithfully using my almond oil.

Best moments:
Carving pumpkins with Ross this week! Super fun.

Movement:
He hasn't been moving around much lately. I feel him mostly when I am on the couch and sitting on one side, which I don't think he always likes too much!

Food Cravings:
Nothing much. Definitely thinking about food in general all the time!

Food Aversions:
None.

What I miss:
Lazy days around the house. My evil dog Cooper has put an end to those. He just sits and barks at me anytime I sit on the couch. I had a major meltdown about it yesterday and it is really starting to get to me when all I want to do is be fat and lazy and watch my trashy TV shows!

Nausea/Vomiting:
Nope!

Symptoms:
Starting to get a few more annoying ones...Heartburn after I eat fruit, like grapes. And bloody noses, oh the bloody noses. They just are gushers that come out of nowhere! I am pretty good with them at home but when I travel (or like last week when my humidifier broke) they're always back! Apparently my nose requires very moist air! I will be traveling with it from now on!

Labor signs:
No, thank GOODNESS!

Gender:
Bouncing Baby Boy 

Belly Button:
Innie, getting very flat however...

Wedding Rings:
Fitting fine. 

Sleep:
I am pretty uncomfortable, I surround myself with pillows and that is helping! Ross seems to be losing a lot of ground in the bed though!

Wisdom: Do what makes you feel good. Period. 

Also, Tell your hubby when your dog is on the brink of being let go into the wild, he will talk you off the ledge.

2 comments:

  1. We don't have a dog yet so if you want to roadtrip to MN and sit on my couch and watch trashy shows, you are welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may take you up on that! Even if you did have a dog I wouldn't feel like I had to take care of it :)

    ReplyDelete