Size of Baby:
A sweet pea, measuring in at just .25 inches. Hard to believe something that little is causing such a big stir in my life already.
Weight Gain:
I still haven't checked my weight because our scale is still at our old house so, I will need to remember to get that soon.
Maternity Clothes:
No maternity clothes yet. I saved a bunch of clothes from when I was a bigger size so I am hoping to get by with those for a little while at least.
Stretch Marks:
None, phew. Sticking with my almond oil...I hope that works!
Best Moment of the Week:
Telling my mom was a highlight this week. Ross and I decided it would be ok for me to tell her first because I needed to talk to someone about all the weird stuff going on with my body and everyone needs their mom.
Movement:
Not even close to feeling it, but I'm sure the little peanut is bouncing around in there.
Food Aversions:
I can no longer eat and don't want breakfast foods. Oatmeal grosses me out, as does the thought of most anything breakfast related and I am usually skipping right to lunch. I don't really want sweets, the thought usually isn't pleasant. Although on Sunday I had an ice cream bar for breakfast. V8 is a lifesaver these days. I also tried to eat at Fuji's our local hibatchi grill, that was a no-go after a half hour there. Way too fragrant. Also, pop makes me sick. Boo.
Nausea or Vomiting:
I feel sick for about an hour after getting up but that's about it. Except when I think about certain foods. Sometimes if I am really stuffed up I get nauseous while brushing my teeth.
Other symptoms:
Not really, still not feeling a lot of the things that should/could be happening right now. Which I am very thankful for but it is a little scary. I have to keep telling myself that yes you are pregnant, but until I see the doctor it will be hard to believe!
What do I miss:
Alcohol and caffeine. That's a no brainer. Ross is strutting around the house with my favorite Summer Shandy that he bought for me pre-baby and now I just have to sit there and smell it :( I also miss some delicious Mello Yello, I tried to drink one last week at a movie because there weren't any better options and it made me sick, so I guess that one is out too. I guess I will be sticking with water.


No comments:
Post a Comment