Here is my 19 week check in! The big reveal will come next week!
Highs and lows:
This one you can do just by looking down, if you're carrying high, it is a girl, low it's a boy. Highs and lows:
I would say low - I have no idea really but the hardest part of my belly is still pretty low so I am going with low, BOY
Be Still My Beating Heart:
Next time your OB pulls out the doppler to listen to the heart, ask them to tell you what the heart rate is. 140+ is supposed to be a girl, below a boy.Our first doppler said 160. The second doppler said 150 (so getting lower). On the other hand when our Dr. was looking for the heartbeat a radio signal came in LOUD & CLEAR! It was insane! She said she had never heard that before and the look on all our faces was pretty crazy. I actually got food poisoning the night before and was up all night sick as a dog so I joked that I actually ate a radio. The radio announcer was a very nice sounding gentleman (sounded kind of like a NPR announcer) and was very politely talking about the sunny day outside. So maybe we are growing a middle-aged man in there! - But the heartbeat says GIRL!
Sweet and Sour:
Craving ice cream, every day? Some say if the mom is craving sweets it will be a girl and for a boy you would be craving salty or sour.Still definitely craving salty snacks, a lot of chips and crackers! - Boy!
Chinese Birth Chart:
An ancient method using mom's age at conception and the month of conception to determine gender!This one says boy!
Potty time:
This one's a little out there. Pee in a cup. Mix a Tblsp of Drano in. If it turns green, girl - if blue, boy.I couldn't do this. Yuck. I feel like I will be peeing in enough cups in my future so no thanks.
Even and Odd:
Mayans determined a baby's sex by looking at the mom's age at conception and the year of conception. If both are even or odd, it is a girl. If it is a mix, then it's a boy.Boy!
Unlocking the mystery:
Get one of your friends to pick up a key. If she picks up the narrow part, it is supposed to be a girl. If she picks up the large end, it's a boy.Never made it around to this one.
Spot On:
Breaking out like crazy? It's a girl, the belief is here that girls steal their mother's beauty, hence, the zits.A little more than normal but as soon as I got back to using my clarasonic I haven't had a problem again! Must be a boy ;)
Nice Ring to it:
Put your wedding ring on a string and hang it over your belly. If it swings in a circle it is a boy and back and forth, it's a girl.I did it with my earbuds again ;) It was interesting. I started by hanging it up high and it was back and forth but when I lowered it closer to my belly it changed to a circle! I didn't move my hand at all. - BOY!
Queasy Does it:
Sick as a dog during the first trimester (or still are) you're having a girl. Little to no morning sickness is a baby boy.I only threw up twice so I would say boy!
Stay tuned to find out what baby J is going to be!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment