Total Weight Gain: The scale at the gym says up about 4 pounds depending on the day and what I'm wearing.
Maternity clothes:
Still wonderful! I am wearing a few of my larger regular T-shirts that cover my expanding belly but I love love love my maternity tops!
Stretch Marks:
Nope.
Best moments:
Getting to tell people the gender! SO MUCH FUN!
Movement:
A few here and there. It's hard to know when I will feel baby but it's fun when it comes out of nowhere!
Food Cravings:
Not really, probably because I am always eating and don't get a chance to crave anything.
Food Aversions:
None.
What I miss:
Not much of anything this week!
Nausea/Vomiting:
Nope!
Symptoms:
Hmmm....sitting in the car is getting more and more difficult these days. I get achy really quickly and am constantly asking Ross for back rubs.
Labor signs:
No, phew
Gender:
Baby Boy Johnson!
Belly Button:
Innie but getting dangerously shallow.
Wedding Rings:
Fitting fine.
Sleep:
What's sleep? I dream so much now that I am now talking in my sleep, poor Ross has to deal with random mumblings all night and my tossing and turning. Apparently there is a main vein that runs along your back that carries blood down from your heart to baby and your legs and the bigger you and baby get the more it puts pressure on that vein which could cut off the blood supply to baby and your legs so you aren't supposed to sleep on your back (or stomach for obvious reasons) and those are my main sleeping positions. This makes sleeping very difficult to me (and I must admit I typically find myself waking up on my back anyway...)
Wisdom: Get out and do stuff! I am cherishing these last months with my hubby before baby comes. We have been taking trips and doing as much as we can together just to enjoy each others' company before it all changes. I wish I would've used our time better before we were expecting but you know what they say about hindsight...



No comments:
Post a Comment