Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Oh Baby - Week 19


Total Weight Gain:
About the same I guess. I don't know. They don't have a scale at the new gym yet and ours at home is worthless.

Maternity clothes:
I got some pants this week while we were in the cities, and they are wonderful! I love that they're almost like putting on sweatpants with their elastic waistbands!

Stretch Marks:
Nope.

Best moments:
Buying baby clothes! SO FUN!!!! My observation from going in to look at clothes for the first time was WOW baby girls clothes are SO much cuter than baby boy clothes. I can't wait to hit up Etsy next :)

Movement:
Hopefully it will just get more and more from here on out! I definitely felt baby kicking my belly this morning a few times. Such a weird feeling!

Food Cravings:
No, not really.

Food Aversions:
Nothing much, I love the second trimester!!! I even made a roast last night and ate a bunch!

What I miss:
Not much really this week!

Nausea/Vomiting:
Nope!

Symptoms:
Hmmm....heartburn is definitely making itself known here! Hopefully it doesn't get any worse!

Labor signs:
No, phew

Gender:
More on that to come :)

Belly Button:
Innie.

Wedding Rings:
Fitting fine.

Sleep:
No complaints.

Wisdom: Don't tell people when you're going to get the big sonogram. It is killer if you don't have a plan as to how to tell people before hand. I was so busy this month I didn't give it a lot of though. So unfortunately, I had a lot of people to blow off this week... I did finally get something figured out and it's off in the mail today as we speak. Also, I am a terrible liar and for some reason my brother can always see right through me so they think they have a good idea what baby J is! He and Ross are the only two people on this earth who can really tell when I am trying to hide something (a nice way to say I am totally lying about something.)

Also, use the second trimester for all it is worth! I got so much house stuff done this weekend and it feels awesome!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for being able to eat meat again!

    My guess is baby J is a GIRL!...but that may be becuase I want a baby girl to shop for ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guessed girl too K! Can't wait to find out!

    ReplyDelete