Friday, November 9, 2012

Sunshines and Creeps


  • Creep to feeling like I'm in the first trimester again. All of the sudden a wave of nausea came over me. I put some food in my belly which helped some but now I keep burping up water. Boo. Plus I have been on the verge of sickness all week. So I am one tired and achy preggo.
  • Creep to Ross working and bad weather coming this weekend. I will be forced to skip the deer hunting opening weekend festivities for the first time in a loooong time. This make me very sad. It has been an event I look forward to all year and it is depressing. I LOVE deer opener. I love how all of the sudden sleep Dickey county roads are full of crazed hunters chasing down deer. I love getting up early and scouting with my dad, then napping, walking some of our land with the dogs for pheasants and then hitting the deer stands at night. Seriously, I better stop thinking about what I am missing or I will get pretty depressed.
  • Sunshine to learning infant CPR last night with Ross. CREEP to the thought of maybe having to use it almost bringing me to tears.
  • Sunshine to an impromptu date night after and then when we got home Ross was able to feel baby for the first time! That was fun. It is so hard to know what he will be able to feel because when you feel it on the inside it is a lot easier to feel it on the outside at the same time!
  • Creep to daydreaming about shakes all day today...
  • Sunshine to a three day weekend! I am REALLY hoping to get some serious house stuff done this weekend. I am thinking I will paint over my horrid red wall finally! It really isn't that bad. Actually at night I don't even mind it. During the day though it is too pink so it must go. I have put it off too long!
  • Creep to sales at the Gap. 
  • Creep to buying way too many clothes for Baby J. I won't have to do his laundry for the first 3 months of his life! I think I will take some back and exchange them for bigger sizes so that he doesn't outgrow everything at once!
  • I guess I'm not feeling overly sunshiny today, sorry!
  • Sunshine to 103 days until due-day!

2 comments:

  1. I wish that we would have taken infant CPR!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have already forgotten it...They say it is something you totally forget unless you keep doing it. But they give you a sheet to take home to either practice or have around and the 911 operator can talk you through it.

    Our hospital offers it for free, maybe Sanford will for baby 2 too :)

    ReplyDelete