Sunshine to my parents coming today!!!
Creep to being super tired lately...Ross is coming to bed later and later, and if he keeps this up I will be kicking him out soon ;)
Sunshine to Sophie coming home TODAY!!!! AHHHH, I can't wait to snuggle my puppy baby! Not that she really snuggles, and I have vowed not to let her sleep with us anymore since we put on our new wedding bedding...but, time will tell...I do love a good Sophie snuggle. I also can't wait for her to play in her pool in our new fenced in back yard!
Creep to knowing that Miss Sophie will desperately need a bath and a good brushing. 4 months at the farm means she will be one dirty dog! She hates baths so this will be interesting!
Sunshine to my mom's commitment to helping me clean out our old house. I have definitely been putting it off and it is nice to know someone I trust not to judge me too harshly, is coming to help out!
Creep to this weather NEVER GETTING ANY COOLER. I am not one to complain about the summer typically but I am ready for temps in the 70s and low 80s NOT in the 90s everyday. ugh, unless it is a pool day I am just not interested!
Creep to Ross's vacation. I am getting sick of being stuck at work while he is off having a Ross-cation. Sadly, this is a sore spot for the two of us this week.
Sunshine to my baby bunnies we have living in our yard (probably not much longer but they aren't even the size of your palm, they're SO precious! I mean seriously you have no idea how flippin cute these guys are!
No comments:
Post a Comment