
I am linking up with So What Wednesday for the first time...because that is how I feel these days...
So what if I have lost ALL motivation with moving. Our house is in complete disarray and our old house is still needing to be cleaned out and cleaned up.
So what if all I do after work is go home, make dinner and then totally veg out on the couch until bed time (which is creeping earlier and earlier)
So what if I have lost my ability to make decisions or to care about what other people think...This is so unlike me, but I'm sure I'll be back to normal soon. Typically, I am all about making ALL decisions, for everyone. Now I can't make any decisions, ever. I wandered around the grocery store yesterday searching for something to make for dinner...
So what if my weekly hair wash turned into a week and a half...Ok I know that one is actually disgusting. I swear if you saw me you would have no idea that my hair hadn't been washed though...small consolation I realize. With my ridiculously long hair it just takes a lot of time and effort to get up in the morning early enough to get it done and get to work on time, so it is easier to just leave it another day, and another and another.
So what if my new flooring is now COVERED in dog hair, it had to happen sooner or later. Cooper is finally home with us again and with that he brought his massive amounts of hair just waiting to fall off his body, which it has all over the floor.
So what if I CANNOT wait for my Sophie baby (dog) to come home this weekend! I COULD NOT BE MORE EXCITED! After four very long months she is FINALLY coming back where she belongs. However, I am a little anxious about this since our new neighbors have to small dogs who can get practically their whole bodies through the fence and are very aggressive toward Cooper (who seriously has 70 lbs. on them) and he cowers and runs away. This will not happen with Sophie, she is fairly aggressive with other aggressive dogs, so this could be an issue. Stay tuned...
So what if I downloaded 50 Shades of Grey last Friday and when I opened my Kindle at the lake on Saturday and it was open Ross's 12 yo nephew started reading it...AHHHHH luckily he didn't read anything naughty which is something to be said from what I hear about this book. I changed to a book about Elvis being reincarnated as a dog instead. I have also finished the Book Thief and am almost done with Defending Jacob as well.


No comments:
Post a Comment