Friday, July 6, 2012

Sunshines and Creeps

Sunshine to the short week. I liked having a day off Wednesday to celebrate Independence Day! It is like having two mini weeks. I could get used to that! However, that meant spending the day alone in bed while Ross was busy working, so nothing really exciting until the fireworks later that night.

Creep to having a major case of the sleepies this week. No matter how much I sleep.

Sunshine to Goldfish Parmesan crackers, they are the best!

Creep to my audiobook taking FOREVER! It is a really long one. 11 - 1 hour 10 minute parts. And for a book that took a long time to get in to it has been a stretch.

Sunshine to Defending Jacob being next up on my list! Also 11 hours but I have a feeling it won't be a struggle to turn on every day.

Creep to this weather. I know I complain about the winter, but I am not made for summer. This heat is for the birds, I am melting out there.

Sunshine to the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Just finished Defending Jacob. Let me know what you think :-)

    ReplyDelete