Thursday, July 26, 2012

Overnight Oats

Yes, I realize this is the LEAST appetizing photo on the earth, but it is amazeballs!

















I am a little late on the overnight oats train but they are DELICIOUS!

Here is the recipe I started with:


Ingredients
  • 2/3 cup almond milk (or milk of your choice)
  • 1/2 cup organic rolled oats
  • 1/2 cup vanilla (or plain) Greek yogurt (I used non-fat)
  • 1 pinch of cinnamon
Instructions
  1. The night before you plan to eat your oats, mix together all of the ingredients listed above and seal in an airtight container.
  2. Refrigerate the mixture overnight (they will be ready in about 3 hours, but overnight is best). 
  3. Wake up and enjoy the next day! 
Then you can add whatever you want! I added sliced almonds, a dash of honey, and a sliced banana!

YUM! 


No comments:

Post a Comment