Friday, July 19, 2013

Sunshines and Creeps


  • Creep to me. Has it seriously been a month since I've blogged?! I'm so busy trying to keep up with everyone else's blog posts that I don't seem to ever get around to my own. 
  • Creep to google for getting rid of Reader. I seriously have no idea how to subscribe to feeds anymore. I don't want 1500 blog posts coming separately to my email each day. How are people dealing with this?
  • Sunshine to THIS WEEKEND! My whole family and I are going to the MN Twins game tomorrow. They're playing the Indians (who now have one of my favorite players, Nick Swisher) and my entire family is going. We're talking my parents, brother (and family), aunt and uncle, their two kids and their families and my grandparents. We are a group of 18 people plus two buns in the oven (not this oven, it's simmering on preheat for awhile again). It is going to be a blast. I agonized over G's new Twins gear at Once Upon A Child for 30 minutes on Wednesday. If you're ever looking for great cheap(er) sports attire check yours out. I am now realizing that I don't actually have any Twins garb myself. Last year I wore a Sioux sweatshirt, so did Ross. Maybe I'll see if Target has anything on clearance.
  • Creep to never getting to the gym but still eating like crap. All my hard work during my pregnancy to keep myself in check has gone down the tubes. Will power please come back again! Also requested is motivation, you've been missing lately too. The only time I seem to have to go to the gym is after G goes to bed. That is when I do laundry and get to actually see my hubby. And then I usually choose to catch up on my TV shows over going to the gym. Something has to change! When the weather was nice I would forgo dinner (until later) and go on a nice 3 mile walk with G but now it has been way too hot for our little guy to spend an hour in his stroller. So, boo. Next week I'll get myself in gear. I swear.
  • Sunshine to getting to see Kristen and Michelle this week. It was an impromptu gathering at my house and it was seriously so much fun! I don't get out much (ok, not at all) so it was really nice seeing friends again. It was great catching up on all Michelle's new adventures in life and with Kristen's too but also important was a nice good chat about BB15 which is just out of control this season. I love it. I really want to see Amanda win it all. Kristen brought her boy Caleb and he is a busy toddler, which is a great reminder for what I'll be in for. I can't wait to learn all about trucks and all forms of transportation. I hope G is as adventurous as Caleb. It also showed me how much baby proofing I need to do, like get those wine glasses out of a child's reach.
  • Creep to my new yummy drink being a bad idea to drink while nursing, AND finding that out AFTER I drank way too much of it. 
  • Creep to G growing so fast. I feel like my baby isn't a baby anymore. This week he started to really be able to sit on his own and even sat up in bed twice! To be fair he was more reclined than lying flat on his back but it still shocked me, that's for sure. Today daycare told me that he's sitting in the baby seat on her swing set. Baby G I love watching you learn and grow but I feel like the days are going by so fast now and I barely get to see you. You're already om 9 month clothing and it doesn't seem to be too large, hopefully you slow down in that department too, we need to get a little more use out of these clothes mister!

1 comment:

  1. a) use bloglovin or newsify to follow blogs, both work well :)
    b)Have fun this weekend
    c)Yes, if you want to be able to use those wine glasses those will have to go up when G gets mobile, and when G gets mobile you'll really want to use those wine glasses some days, trust me :-)
    d)Thanks for dinner on Tuesday, it was fun. Such a quick trip, I always forget that until I drive there for a visit.
    e)Kids grow WAY too fast :-(

    ReplyDelete