- Sunshine to a beautiful looking day today! It was a little muggy but at least the sun is shining after a night of thunder storms (and I love a good thunder storm).
- Sunshine to the first official day of summer, which means that my favorite season has now passed (Spring) but summer definitely cracks my top 4 favorite seasons too :)
- Creep to rain in the forecast. I was hoping for a little outdoor time with G! I'll have to take him to the gym instead, there is a pool there, he's gonna love it!
- Sunshine to my plans for sewing and cleaning this weekend. I guess that is the only silver lining of having a rainy weekend, I don't feel so bad about staying inside! Plus it is usually easier to stay inside with a newborn when you can't use sunscreen on him anyway.
- Sunshine to some Mama & G time this weekend while Ross goes fishing with his dad. I was thinking of making a day trip to Fargo but I think I will have to go another time :)
- Sunshine to getting a starbies frappacino today at lunch but creep to my favorite eatery being out of today's lunch special and eating an old sandwich and lemon dill humus instead.
Summertime Sweets
2 months ago



No comments:
Post a Comment