Sunshine to the days ticking down until Baby J arrives. We're down to 5 (for whatever that means anymore...) I hope we don't go late but I guess that really isn't my decision. I should get used to this little guy ruling my life from now on. Mexican food didn't work to coax this little guy out yesterday, shoot.
Creep to the sheer exhaustion that is the "final" week of pregnancy. Between not being able to sleep because your little person is literally squishing your insides and because you're so anxious with anticipation that your mind is racing there isn't much time left for actually sleep.
Sunshine to Valentine's Day! Not only did I get my sweet watch, but Ross got me a box of chocolates, flowers and the sweetest card. He didn't get quite as much ;) We did go out to eat last night as a last hoorah (fingers crossed).
Sunshine to Ross having today off, we're meeting for lunch to do some walking and bouncing at the gym to get baby J moving!
Sunshine to my FIL's birthday tomorrow, perhaps he and Baby J will have the same B-day! Then he would HAVE to be the favorite grandbaby right?!
Sunshine to feeling pretty ready for Baby J to make his arrival. We definitely have everything ready for him!
Yay! Hoping baby J makes his arrival soon, until then enjoy...don't stress, cause unfortunatley it won't make him hurry up!
ReplyDelete