Total Weight Gain:
Up 22. I officially gave up caring or trying this week.
Maternity clothes:
They're starting to get pretty small themselves. Some of the less form fitting ones have a lovely gap at the bottom. Ugh, I'm HUGE!
Stretch Marks:
Skin is doing ok this week.
Best moments:
Hearing that my Dr. isn't going to necessarily make me go the full week after my due date before we induce. As much as I really really want to do this naturally I also feel like there is going to be a very delicate balance between going in naturally or facing a C-section because this baby is getting HUGE! So if we wait too long baby may no longer fit out the way I want him to!
Movement:
Still seems very cozy in there. I think he is pretty content where he is.
Food Cravings:
Crazy bread from Little Caesars, yum!
Food Aversions:
Nothing really.
What I miss:
I just told Ross last night. I really don't even miss my beloved wine anymore (or any of those food/drink related items) that I was forced to give up. Now it will be such a blessing just to put on my own socks and shoes or walk up stairs without feeling pure exhaustion that I am DEFINITELY most looking forward to that.
Nausea/Vomiting:
Nope.
Symptoms:
The sleepies. I can't sleep long periods of time without pain now and also had to give up the elliptical at the gym so I think the combo has really worn me out. Bye bye sleep, see you in about a decade...
Labor signs:
Nope, still none. Still plenty of scar tissue plugging up his way out. Hopefully things start to move on their own soon! We did get a little help at the Dr's today. I must say she had me a little worried for a minute (she said Ross would probably want to come hold my hand for the "procedure") But I would say it was more uncomfortable than painful and definitely didn't hurt after she was done. So future mamas don't hesitate to have that membrane stripping done to get things going! We'll see if it works!
Gender:
Baby Boy J - At this week's appointment his heart rate again fluxed in the 130s and 140s. Glad he's doing ok in there!
Belly Button:
Outie!
Wedding Rings:
Leaving them off now. I feel so naked without it!
Sleep:
whatever.
It is totally unavoidable to not feel anxious about the upcoming birth of your child. Your mind is always racing with what labor/delivery will be like, and when will it be! What will you be like as a mom, etc. So just go with it. Get your work done early and if you have the ability to just go home and relax! Watch tv or go to the gym. Hopefully Ash Wednesday service will take my mind of things tonight!
What's left on the TO DO list?
- Get the letters in and put up...hopefully they arrive soon.
- Take back some of the itsy bitsy clothes I bought. I definitely won't be needing them!
- Take naps :)
- Make up as much time for work as I can!
- Clean some more at home.



Don't take back all the itty bitty clothes! They told me C was going to be big so I brought a 0-3 outfit to bring him home in....he was swimming!
ReplyDeleteI am keeping a couple NB outfits I just don't think I will be needing all of the ones I got. A friend from work loaned me a bunch too so he won't be too naked :) 6 days!
ReplyDelete