- Sunshine to getting a card in the mail from UND's Panhel gals for advisor appreciation month! Bonus that it had a Starbucks gift card in it!
- Sunshine to finding a new recipe this week, that was yummy.
- Creep to this crazy rollercoaster weather, please warm up! I am ready for sandals and sundresses!
- Sunshine to Ross getting up early on Tuesday (his day off) to get me a Starbucks :) I'm spoiled
- Sunshine to using my magic bullet this week, definitely one of my top birthday gifts of all time! Thanks Aunt Candy!
- Creep to Sophie dog being away (on a vaca with my parents and her BFF Brega, their dog) for almost a month now :(
- Sunshine to Ross patching our dog spots in our yard. It took him a long time and he worked hard!

- Sunshine to my little niece Sophia and her being so cute. I love when babies mimic things they do in real life - it is soooo cute :)
Uhm Creep to the weird formatting in this post...Sorry I don't know what happened!


Looks like Sophia is ready to be a big sister ;-)
ReplyDelete