Friday, June 24, 2011

Sunshines and Creeps


Hooray! Another week is in the books and it is time for the weekend!

  • Sunshine to a great wedding last weekend, Congrats to the newlyweds Brooke & Brian!
  • Creep to rain most of this week BUT
  • SUNSHINE to sunshine just in time for the weekend!
  • Sunshine to heading to the lake for my friend Kristi's bachelorette weekend
  • creep to Ross for having the weekend off for the one weekend I will be out of town without him :( (that deserves a double creep actually)
  • Sunshine to Jenni moving back from Chicago to MSP, I can't wait to go visit!
  • Sunshine to picking out my wedding band! Now I just want to wear it!
  • SUNSHINE TO TODAY BEING 3 MONTHS UNTIL OUR WEDDING!!!!
Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for me moving!!! We'd love to have you and Ross come down and visit :-)

    ReplyDelete