Tuesday, June 21, 2011

95 Days!


Today marks number 95 on the wedding countdown...

A few things on the to do list this week (and then some):

  • invitations
  • ceremony time
  • publish registeries
  • publish the rest of the website
  • look into honeymoon locations
  • start looking into cakes
  • finalize a caterer (it is like people want to eat or something...)
  • book a musician for the ceremony
  • book another room block
  • pick out suits for the groomsmen
  • rent chairs for the ceremony
  • start putting together the centerpieces
  • buy Ross's wedding band
  • get undergarments for my dress
  • accessories!
  • meet with Brooke about flowers!
  • bridesmaids shoes
  • dry-clean my dress
  • meet with the pastor and start thinking about the ceremony
  • programs
  • favors
YIKES!!!! I feel a little overwhelmed...I will stop there I think...

No comments:

Post a Comment