
Sunshine to getting out the Save the Dates...FINALLY! Just a little over a month late...oh well. I'm starting to feel a little less bothered when I see all of the red things on my knot.com checklist. I suppose come Sept. 24th we will be married either way...if there is nothing for anyone to eat that is none of my concern.
Sunshine to a visit to the Magic City yesterday with Jenny my co-worker. It was nice to get out of the office for a day, but CREEP to why we went (for a funeral).
Sunshine to going to Something Borrowed with Jenny tomorrow!
Creep to being tired all week long. I hope I get some serious sleeping in tomorrow.
Sunshine to Mother's Day and to all the new mommies out there this year. I won't see my mom this year on Mother's day, the first time EVER. But they're coming up to meet Ross's parents (finally) next weekend. So I guess creep to my weekend of cleaning ahead in anticipation of their visit (which is definitely a Sunshine for Ross who would like it if I were a little (a lot) less messy on a regular basis)
Creep to the Silhouette blog making me feel like there are so many cool things I should be able to do with the Silhouette but not knowing how to do them.
Sunshine to 141 days until I marry the most wonderful, caring, loving man on earth. I truly cannot wait to share the rest of our lives together. But Creep to it seeming so far away still...wish the big day was tomorrow.


Trust me those 141 days will be here before you know it!
ReplyDeleteJust saw they were making a movie out of "Something Borrowed," yesterday. Yes I am lame and have no idea what movies are out there. Anyway did you read the book? "Something Blue" is really good too. Let me know how it is. Don't agree with casting choice of Kate Hudson. Darcy is suppose to be brunette!
ReplyDeleteGot your Save the Date - love it!
ReplyDelete