Friday, May 20, 2011

Sunshines and Creeps


Sunshine to the beautiful weather this week!!

Creep to being sick all week. Boo.

Sunshine to my parent's coming last weekend! We got all sorts of wedding planning done and my parents finally met Ross's mom (his dad was out of town).

SUNSHINE to a haircut today! Long overdue, I cannot wait. I am not going to my usual stylist because she is booked up from now to eternity and having a baby in between, but I have gone to this stylist before and she was good back then.

Sunshine to engagement pictures next Tuesday, the weather BETTER cooperate for us!

Creep to trying to figure out what to wear for engagement pictures! It is much harder than I would've thought! I will probably have to go shopping!

Sunshine to Kristen's gender reveal party tomorrow! I am most certainly looking forward to seeing friends this weekend. It has been too long!

Happy Friday Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for engagement pictures. I agree with Kari's comments on facebook, stick with somethig basic and timeless, and do your hair and make-up naturally..that always makes for the best pictures (IMO)! Hope the weather is nice for the pics!

    See you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete