Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wishful Wednesday







Today is again Wishful Wednesday over at the Seattle Smith's.

This week's wish is:
'I wish' .... I could have gone to the 2010 Winter Olympics to see one event, and it would have been the Gold Metal Men's Hockey Game!


What a game!!! It not only went into overtime where the US lost :( but the shot that put them there was from a UND Alum!

Zach Parise, UND Alum who makes us proud




There was another UND alum of which (for the purposes of the olympics) we were a little less proud.



Jonathan Toews of Team Canada boooooooooooo
side note when you google Jonathan Toews the first suggested search is "Jonathan Toews girlfriend" gotta love those jersey chasers!
I would have loved to have been at the gold medal game, excitement to the finish, where unfortunately team Canada won.
If I could've gone to another event it would've been at the Men's freestyle figure skating. I am a sucker for figure skating and would've loved to see Evan Lysacek perform and beat that Russian!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment