Tuesday, March 2, 2010

$$ Cha Ching $$

This weekend Ross and I went back to my parents house and on Saturday the casino had all you can eat crab legs for...$7.77!!!! My brother had told me about this little feast earlier in the week and crab legs are Ross's favorite so I knew I wanted to fit it into the trip some how. So my dad, mom, brother, sister-in-law, Ross and I all packed into my dad's suburban and make the hour drive out to the casino for the occasion. We got there and the line looked like this.

kind of hard to see I know, I was using Ross's phone camera, not the best

The line was pretty long, but we drove all that way so we weren't going anywhere. After a little while I decided to investigate how long the line really was and walked up front. I am not really afraid of talking to strangers (despite childhood warnings from my mother) so I started talking to the people up front and asked how long they had been waiting. To my surprise it was only about 20 minutes.

It turned out they were right, within about 30 minutes we were in and seated and ready to engorge ourselves with crab legs. The BEST surprise from the buffet, BLINTZES!!! Blintzes are my favorite, and I could not have been happier than I was in that moment.


We stayed eating crab legs for quite some time. So long in fact that we actually filled two of these crab buckets! I learned something new that night, Ross is an expert crab cracker! He is quite speedy and I am lucky he loves me, because he did all my crab legs for me.

After the buffet we all spread out to do a little gambling. I am happy to report that Ross and I broke almost even. Losing only 75 cents! Not too shabby!

No comments:

Post a Comment