Today is Top 2 Tuesday at The Undomestic Momma. Today's topic is Top 2 Names!! This is something that I have actually thought of (which is kind of funny because I have only recently decided that children may be in my future).
So
Here they are:

Girl's Names
Lydia Mae
This is a combination of my two grandmother's names. I would call her Liddie (which is my grandmother's actual name). My friend Jessica likes to taunt my unborn/unconceived child's name by calling her "Lydia Chlamydia". I guess that is just something that we'll have to deal with because that name isn't going anywhere. I don't know a lot of names that don't rhyme with something or a lot of kids who go through life without being taunted for something or another. It may be a lesson in letting people in about your future baby names though (a lesson which I chose to ignore yet again).
Scout
After Scout from to kill a mocking bird (love that book)
Boy's Names
Finn
I picked Finn because I have always loved Huckleberry Finn and I see him as the ultimate boy's boy, I loved his shenanigans!
Scout
I would also consider Scout for a boy's name I think it is pretty gender neutral, and kind of cute either way (same reasoning as for the girls name, and I don't think Atticus, Boo or Gatsby would be great boy names in today's world)
Ross is going to have a hard time getting a say in otherwise, I have my mind pretty set on some of these! Maybe if we get married he will earn more of a say ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment