Total Weight Gain:
Up about a pound. It fluctuates daily.
Maternity clothes:
Loving them. My best advice is embrace them early. I tried to hold off, but WHY?! You are going to buy them anyway, why not get more use out of them and start wearing them and be comfortable!
Stretch Marks:
Nope.
Best moments:
Probably just feeling more preggo, less bloated and more preggo. My belly is starting to firm up which is a weird feeling but cool to know what's in there!
Movement:
Nope, soon though I hope!
Food Cravings:
No, not really.
Food Aversions:
Still choking down protein however I can.
What I miss:
This week not much, maybe a delicious beer but that comes and goes quickly.
Nausea/Vomiting:
Nope!
Symptoms:
Back aches they get bad the longer I sit. I also got a terrible nose bleed this week. Ross was forced to go get a new humidifier for our room for sleeping. That has helped already!
Labor signs:
No, phew
Gender:
One week until the big ultrasound!
Belly Button:
Innie.
Wedding Rings:
Depends on the day, they're never too tight to have on but you can really see the fluctuation.
Sleep:
I wake up with a lot on my mind these days. I can't complain because I usually sleep pretty well.
Wisdom:
Keep working out ladies! I go over my lunch hour because that is what works best with my crazy busy schedule these days but gosh does it help my back and feels so good. This week I also tried prenatal yoga and Fell. In. Love. It got all the right muscles moving and stretching and felt soooo good.
No comments:
Post a Comment