Friday, August 10, 2012

Sunshines and Creeps


  • Sunshine to a beautiful week this week. The weather is cooling down and it is finally nice enough to be outside again!
  • Sunshine to closing on our old townhouse today...FINALLY! (also, creep to being very sad to see it go. we had a lot of amazing times there, after all it is where Ross and I met, and where I brought my Sophie baby home to) but DOUBLE Sunshine to the new owner, she is wonderful and I hope we stay in contact because she and her whole family are wonderful!
  • Creep to staying out too late last night and being very tired this morning, BUT sunshine to getting to go to a very fun Shriner's parade with Ross's friend Disa and their 5 children (yup 5, they have quadruplets!)
  • Sunshine to a fun weekend ahead, we are going out with Disa and her hubby Trevor for his birthday tomorrow. We are headed to a Japanese hibatchi grill and the Bourne movie after. 
  • Sunshine to Ross & my dad blowing insulation in our garage attic last weekend, it is SO much cooler in there now. Creep to how much that cost, plus we bought our garage heater so we're in the poor house now!
  • Creep to not seeing Ross & my pups enough lately. Now that summer is winding down, sadly, all of my meetings are coming back in full force and I am one busy gal! 
  • Sunshine to a fun September coming up! Ross and I are headed to a friend's wedding on the 8th and then to MSP later in the month to see the Yankees take on the Twins and to celebrate our anniversary! I can't believe he has been mine for a whole year already! We have had a great year...

No comments:

Post a Comment