Total Weight Gain:
No weight gain.
Maternity clothes:
Just the normal clothes, and they're fitting almost the same.
Stretch Marks:
Nope.
Best moments:
Getting to tell my Aunt Candy and Grandma. That was lots of fun. I had to do it over the phone but it was still a fun moment.
Movement:
Nada
Food Cravings:
Nothing really.
Food Aversions:
Still just meat, or anything too heavy
What I miss:
I could have gone for some actual sushi this week. We went out with friends and I had to settle for the California roll instead of the delicious regular sushi I get.
Nausea/Vomiting:
Pretty Good this week. Nothing to speak of.
Symptoms:
My legs seem to be getting swollen a lot more lately.
Labor signs:
Nope
Gender:
Getting closer...We find out September 21 (How is that for an anniversary gift)
Belly Button:
Innie, but starting to look a little distorted.
Wedding Rings:
On!
Sleep:
Still just kind of sleeping on and off all night.
Wisdom:
I have given up on my pregnancy apps and books and just have been doing what feels right (or good) because it was getting to be too stressful to try to keep up with the "recommended diet" etc. I found it made me worry all the time. I have been so much better off now that I just go with things and just try not to overdo anything. It is easy to overload on information when you're preggers and it just isn't worth it when you stop enjoying yourself and the experience.



No comments:
Post a Comment