Friday, June 8, 2012

Sunshines and Creeps

Happy Friday! I am sooo looking forward to this weekend this week. I would like to wrap up this crappy week and hopefully we will get good news today that there is an offer on our house.


  • Sunshine to the fun thunderstorm last night.
  • Creep to the hot weather, unless I get to be in the pool when it is hot I do not really welcome 90 degree weather. I'm not much of a lakes person either. Perhaps if we had our own cabin it would be more appealing but when you're at someone else's place you're always on edge and I don't find it overly relaxing. I will take the good old city pool any day over dirty lake water. Also upper 70s does me just fine any non-pool day.
  • Creep to breaking my iPad, nuff said. 
  • Creep to wanting to use my kindle and it was dead. poor planning as usual.
  • Sunshine to ArtFest in the Grand Cities this weekend. I love looking at all the fun arts and crafts. 
  • Creep to getting a sunburn last weekend. I am usually so careful these days. Another disappointing move I made this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment