Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Would you rather

Over at Girl in Pearls she posted a would you rather. I thought it would be fun to play along!

Would You Rather… (Round 2!)

Would you rather...

Be the best singer in the country
or
Be the best actor in the country

At first I thought I would rather be the best actor (HELLO giant paychecks!) but on further consideration, actors have more of an issue with the paparazzi and have to work a lot of long days for all that cashola. Singers on the otherhand work hard but other than touring and recording have a better lifestyle and less of those photogs and is a more natural talent. So singer it is!


Have dinner with Oprah
or
Have dinner with Ellen

Oprah FOR SURE! Ellen is totally funny and all. And I love her wife Portia, but Oprah has the ability to give you a house or a car or $1M at any time. I need to be around that! Plus she is pretty worldly and probably has some amazing stories.

Go without music for the rest of your life
or
Go without chocolate

That's a toughie, but I would go without chocolate. I love chocolate but I don't think I could ever ride in a car without music (there are only so many audiobooks in this world!) and I love jamming out to the stereo. How could I live without my Glee soundtracks?! I couldn't, exactly (there are other desserts out there)!


Have the power to see the future
or
Have the power to travel to the past?

I think I would totally be going to the past. Maybe it is just all the back to the future I have been watching lately, but I think knowing what is in store for a person is just too dangerous. Although I would love one of those Sports Almanacs that Biff gave himself, just to have a little extra insurance to know I could pay the bills of course! I think the future is what you make it sometimes and although it would be nice to know how much time you will have with a loved one or what kind of promotions are in store, that is part of living life. I think that going to the past to meet some of my icons (Reagan, Lincoln, Teddy) and maybe fixing a few things in the past would be the way to go!

Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. A life without chocolate? Now that's a scary thought!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is scary but it would mean no Glee soundtrack, even scarier for me most of the time. I will still have ice cream!

    ReplyDelete