I 
Today's top 2 is Top 2 Songs
Gosh this is a toughie, so I wimped out and just defaulted to my itunes.
I looked at the top 2 most played and no surprise to me it was...
Two songs from Glee! I LOVE LOVE LOVE ALL THINGS GLEE!!! Which is an understatement.
Maybe this time from Glee

and
Defying Gravity, also from Glee

Lucky for me Ross sometimes gets into it too, and will even let me play Glee songs on long car rides :) I am such a lucky gal!

Today's top 2 is Top 2 Songs
Gosh this is a toughie, so I wimped out and just defaulted to my itunes.
I looked at the top 2 most played and no surprise to me it was...
Two songs from Glee! I LOVE LOVE LOVE ALL THINGS GLEE!!! Which is an understatement.Maybe this time from Glee

and
Defying Gravity, also from Glee

Lucky for me Ross sometimes gets into it too, and will even let me play Glee songs on long car rides :) I am such a lucky gal!


So, I guess I'm missing out on not watching Glee? At least my bestie tells me I am. HA!
ReplyDelete