Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wishful Wednesday

Today is Wishful Wednesday at The Seattle Smith's

and today's wish is:

'I wish' .... I could play a character's role in a book and it would be Hermione Granger!

Not only is she the smartest gal in the whole Harry Potter Series but she also gets to go along on all of the awesome adventures that Harry and Ron go on. However, I do not want to end up married to Ron but to Harry instead. Maybe JK Rowling could make that one little change for me when I turn into Hermione. I have one more request, can I please be the older, more put together Hermione, not the young, know it all, kind of a mess, Hermione, thank you.This Hermione



Not this one

This was actually a tough one, I love books, and reading so I had a hard time choosing one. I would love to be many characters, including Harry Potter himself, Jay Gatsby (of The Great Gatsby, my favorite book), Atticus Finch (who would be my other choice if I were to take the time to do this blog again - he is who I aspire to be as a person and as a lawyer, plus he had a daughter named Scout, which I wish I had the guts to do), Sherlock Holmes, Robert Langdon (Dan Brown Novels - he's smart and adventurous, awesome), I could go on and on.

Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. HAHA! I love the "this one, not this one" hehee, that cracked me up :p.

    Great choice -- I love the HP books, and Hermione and Harry were always my ideal pair-up hehe. I never really saw the Hermione-Ron thing.. So, I like the idea of that little modification haha. Great choice and happy Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thrilled you stop by and played!!! What a great choice and how fun would that be! Looking forward to reading more :)

    ReplyDelete