Meet my friend AJ. AJ is the single creepiest thing on the face of the planet. Fact. I met my friend AJ at our office Christmas party. I won him in our white elephant exchange. He came in a box which told me that his name is AJ, he plays the trumpet because he wants to be like his parents who are musicians, mom is a pianist and dad is a sax player. Now AJ is a undercover kid, and undercover kids like to play dress up and play with their friends. They hide secret gifts (this is all on the box remember, I'm not making it up!) under their clothes and sneak into their friends' rooms to leave them their gifts.
I tried to let AJ live in peace at Santa's Village with people like him but somehow AJ followed me home and I found him at work on Monday. So I guess I will just have to take of AJ for the next year and send him to his next lucky friend at next year's christmas party :)


No comments:
Post a Comment