Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Buffalo Chicken Dip

My Cousin's Wife, Colette, made the most delicious dip on Christmas. I just had to share the recipe. It is a dip you have to bake and you are supposed to let it cool when you take it out of the oven. However, this dip didn't even last long enough to let it cool. It was soooooooo delicious!
This picture just goes to show that no one could stay away from it long enough for me even to take a picture!!!

So here it is:

Spread one 8 oz. package of cream cheese on the bottom of a dish and cover it with ranch. Then get a can of shredded chicken and sprinkle that over the dish (you may want to make sure that the chicken is small enough for dipping). Then just add cheddar or pepper jack cheese (or a combination of the two) and bake it at about 350 for a little bit, just long enough for the cheese to get all melty and gooey. Then try to let it cool enough for it to firm up a little bit and serve with tortilla chips. We had the scoops, they work the best because with the chicken and everything melting we needed something to hold it in. Enjoy!!

Update: I made this dip for Ross and I last week. Last night we had some when we got home and Ross was literally licking the dish clean. I want to assume that means it was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment