- Sunshine to finally getting my breast feeding post done. It took me like two weeks to squeeze in the time.
- Sunshine to my good friend Casey being matched with a baby and he came home yesterday. Welcome to the world baby Gus. I can't wait to meet you!
- Sunshine to Friday and the weekends I get to spend with my sweet baby G. I just love this kid. He's so good to me too.
- Creep to this weather. C'mon mother nature give me a few days/nights to work with here! I need to get some exercise in!
- Sunshine to G only getting up once last night. He has been getting up twice again for some reason, and I'm not used to that anymore!
- Sunshine to Baby Mya being baptized this upcoming Sunday. I can't wait for another occasion to dress up my little man.
Summertime Sweets
2 months ago



No comments:
Post a Comment