Friday, October 8, 2010

Friday Favorite

This week's Friday favorite is actually coming on Friday, yea me!

It is also featuring Moroccan Oil. I have read about it on blogs for awhile now but it wasn’t until a trip home to see my parents awhile back, that I picked some up. Since then I have used it sparingly, it is quite spendy, but every time I use it I LOVE the results – soft shiny silky hair. I think I paid about $15 for about 2 oz. but it is well worth it. It is tough to find though for me living in the Great White North, for others it isn’t probably quite as hard to find. You can do a location search at www.moroccanoil.com to find a location near you.

I have heard that Sally Beauty also carries Argon Oil which is supposed to be pretty much the same thing at a lower price. I was going to try that but I came across the Moroccan oil first so I can’t compare the two for y’all.

What about you, have you tried Moroccan Oil, Argan Oil, or both? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment