Top 2 Guilty Pleasures
I have soooo many guilty pleasures it is really hard to pick! One is certainly things that are meant for teenagers.
I will give a few examples of my sad obsession. I really do understand. It is very sad. But I really can't help myself!
I love sleeping in on the weekends. I may as well be 16 again because if you get me up before 11 on Saturday I am one cranky lady!

I also love eating dessert for breakfast. Lately I have been having lunch for breakfast, but usually I like eating dessert for breakfast! Give me ice cream any time of the day and I'll take it!
I'm also kind of a glitter nut. I like anything sparkly!
Luckily I didn't get into these books! Just the show (that's about rich bratty HS kids...really Steph, really?!)


Twilight Saga. I am totally obsessed with it all, the books, the movies, the actors (well Taylor Lautner anyway) I even have collector's cups and now thanks to Ross I also have a Twilight popcorn bucket. He's just adding to the problem, which he loves to run in my face for taking the bait!
Harry Potter - oh you were my first and I will never forget you. I am so obsessed, that I have convinced two innocent people to tag along with me to the Harry Potter world at Universal in Orlando next week. Approximately one week after it opens, I'm sure there will be no lines, right? even though it is June...
My second guilty pleasure is BAD television... How do I know it's bad you ask? Well almost every show I start to like gets canceled. That's How I know! I have quite a few favs that I know are just as horrible and are still running (Jersey Shore, Hills, Big Brother to name a few)
But here is a tribute to three of my favorites that just didn't make the cut for very long, sadly.
Eli Stone, you were a great man...with a brain aneurysm...that allowed him to see the future. (Totally believeable right?) He had another super power, he was a lawyer, that counts right? So he would try to save people by using both his super powers. Unfortunately, his version of seeing into the future was complete dillusions that would happen, of course, in the most inconvenient times possible. Like on dates, in board meetings and in court. I still don't know why this show isn't on anymore! Only survived two seasons :(
Wildfire. I loved you. It centers around a girl (Kris) escaping from juvie and stealing a horse, named Wildfire. They were inseparable and loved each other. Of course bad people always tried to take Wildfire away from her and the family that owned him, and she would do something stupid and almost go back to juvie, but never really have to go. I heart Jr. (who looks just like my friend Andy from college) a son of the horse racing mogul (Ken Davis, Sr.) and his sister (Dani). Of course Jr. and Kris were meant to be together and were married by the end of the show and made happy little wildfire babies, but there were struggles, like a little love triangle between Kris, Jr. and Matt (the son of the lady Kris now lived with). Apparently, you can stream Wildfire on Hulu, I know what I will be doing the rest of my lunch hour. This one made it three seasons!
Now, Love Monkey, it only made it one season (not even one full season, 8 episodes) but it had Tom Cavanagh who was in Ed, and I loved loved loved Ed the bowling alley lawyer. So I gave it a try. This time he was a record producer who was "damning the man" by starting his own record label, his girl bff was of course in love with him. That's the extend of the plot line really. Fun fact Teddy Geiger was on the show and sang For You I Will.
Honorable mentions:
I will give a few examples of my sad obsession. I really do understand. It is very sad. But I really can't help myself!
I love sleeping in on the weekends. I may as well be 16 again because if you get me up before 11 on Saturday I am one cranky lady!
I also love eating dessert for breakfast. Lately I have been having lunch for breakfast, but usually I like eating dessert for breakfast! Give me ice cream any time of the day and I'll take it!
I'm also kind of a glitter nut. I like anything sparkly!
Luckily I didn't get into these books! Just the show (that's about rich bratty HS kids...really Steph, really?!)


Twilight Saga. I am totally obsessed with it all, the books, the movies, the actors (well Taylor Lautner anyway) I even have collector's cups and now thanks to Ross I also have a Twilight popcorn bucket. He's just adding to the problem, which he loves to run in my face for taking the bait!
Harry Potter - oh you were my first and I will never forget you. I am so obsessed, that I have convinced two innocent people to tag along with me to the Harry Potter world at Universal in Orlando next week. Approximately one week after it opens, I'm sure there will be no lines, right? even though it is June...My second guilty pleasure is BAD television... How do I know it's bad you ask? Well almost every show I start to like gets canceled. That's How I know! I have quite a few favs that I know are just as horrible and are still running (Jersey Shore, Hills, Big Brother to name a few)
But here is a tribute to three of my favorites that just didn't make the cut for very long, sadly.
Eli Stone, you were a great man...with a brain aneurysm...that allowed him to see the future. (Totally believeable right?) He had another super power, he was a lawyer, that counts right? So he would try to save people by using both his super powers. Unfortunately, his version of seeing into the future was complete dillusions that would happen, of course, in the most inconvenient times possible. Like on dates, in board meetings and in court. I still don't know why this show isn't on anymore! Only survived two seasons :(
Wildfire. I loved you. It centers around a girl (Kris) escaping from juvie and stealing a horse, named Wildfire. They were inseparable and loved each other. Of course bad people always tried to take Wildfire away from her and the family that owned him, and she would do something stupid and almost go back to juvie, but never really have to go. I heart Jr. (who looks just like my friend Andy from college) a son of the horse racing mogul (Ken Davis, Sr.) and his sister (Dani). Of course Jr. and Kris were meant to be together and were married by the end of the show and made happy little wildfire babies, but there were struggles, like a little love triangle between Kris, Jr. and Matt (the son of the lady Kris now lived with). Apparently, you can stream Wildfire on Hulu, I know what I will be doing the rest of my lunch hour. This one made it three seasons!
Now, Love Monkey, it only made it one season (not even one full season, 8 episodes) but it had Tom Cavanagh who was in Ed, and I loved loved loved Ed the bowling alley lawyer. So I gave it a try. This time he was a record producer who was "damning the man" by starting his own record label, his girl bff was of course in love with him. That's the extend of the plot line really. Fun fact Teddy Geiger was on the show and sang For You I Will.
Honorable mentions:- facebook. I am hopelessly addicted to facebook, for no good reason. I absolutely have to check it about twice per day.
- my blackberry
- ice cream
- anything with sugar really



No comments:
Post a Comment