So I used to myspace, if fact my account is still out there somewhere in myspace land. Maybe I will go check on it one of these days! There was actually a point in time that I favored MS of FB, (INSANE, I know).
Anyway, on MS I used to do these quiz/survey things all the time. I loved them. Maybe I will re-post some of the better ones here one day! I found this ABC "survey thing" on a couple blogs, so here is my long awaited return to the quiz world! You. are. welcome.
A. AREA CODE : 701 (as is the whole State of ND)
B. BED SIZE: Queen, finally! After years and years of a full, I finally upgraded!
C. CHORE YOU HATE: vacuuming the stairs, yuck, I do that the least, which is saying a lot because I don't do any of them often!
C. CHORE YOU HATE: vacuuming the stairs, yuck, I do that the least, which is saying a lot because I don't do any of them often!
D. DOG'S NAME: Sophie (short for Sophie Monster these days!)
E. ESSENTIAL "START THE DAY!" ITEM: Vanilla Yogurt with Granola (and fruit when the good stuff is in season)
F. FAVORITE COLOR: Purple
G. GOLD OR SILVER: Silver
H. HEIGHT: 5'6"
H. HEIGHT: 5'6"
I. INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY: violin, piano, flute and piccolo - I am actually trying to get back into the violin, I want to start taking lessons again and long term goal is to try out for our city's symphony, baby steps.
J. JOB: lawyer by day professional tv watcher by night
K. KIDS: 0, phew
L. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: loaded question, pass
M. MOM'S NAME: Charlene
N. NICKNAME: I don't have one, I sign a lot of things at work "SW" does that count? Probably not since no one else calls me that...
O. OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAY: 0, phew
P. PET PEEVE: oh gosh, I get a new one everyday, a lot of them having to do with driving and no shows at work!
Q. QUOTE FROM A MOVIE: I am nothing special; just a common man with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough. - Noah, the Notebook
R. RIGHTY OR LEFTY?: Right
S. SIBLINGS: younger bro
T. TIME YOU WAKE UP: 8ish
M. MOM'S NAME: Charlene
N. NICKNAME: I don't have one, I sign a lot of things at work "SW" does that count? Probably not since no one else calls me that...
O. OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAY: 0, phew
P. PET PEEVE: oh gosh, I get a new one everyday, a lot of them having to do with driving and no shows at work!
Q. QUOTE FROM A MOVIE: I am nothing special; just a common man with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough. - Noah, the Notebook
R. RIGHTY OR LEFTY?: Right
S. SIBLINGS: younger bro
T. TIME YOU WAKE UP: 8ish
U. UNDERWEAR: Always!
V. VEGGIE YOU DISLIKE: Can't think of any off hand (I don't eat pork though)
W. WAYS/REASONS YOU ARE LATE: I am always late, it's something I am working on, I get distracted by the television and I am just slow in general. Ross hates this about me.
X. XRAYS YOU'VE HAD: a couple here and there
Y. YUMMY FOOD YOU MAKE: I make yummy chex mix!
Z. ZOO ANIMALS YOU LIKE: I love panda and polar bears! I love penguins and otters and seals, I love giraffes and elephants and zebras and lions and tigers and camels and whales and manatees and alpacas and bison and every animal under the sun! I could go to the zoo all day everyday! There is just one I don't like (hint, they slither, YUCK!)
V. VEGGIE YOU DISLIKE: Can't think of any off hand (I don't eat pork though)
W. WAYS/REASONS YOU ARE LATE: I am always late, it's something I am working on, I get distracted by the television and I am just slow in general. Ross hates this about me.
X. XRAYS YOU'VE HAD: a couple here and there
Y. YUMMY FOOD YOU MAKE: I make yummy chex mix!
Z. ZOO ANIMALS YOU LIKE: I love panda and polar bears! I love penguins and otters and seals, I love giraffes and elephants and zebras and lions and tigers and camels and whales and manatees and alpacas and bison and every animal under the sun! I could go to the zoo all day everyday! There is just one I don't like (hint, they slither, YUCK!)


a) you wake up at 8ish...LUCY!
ReplyDeleteb) I am glad that you can admit you are always late!